A 7 week programme to give you the all skills to do your own Social Media confidently
Do you want to feel more confident with your social media, on all platforms? Are you feeling frustrated with the algorithms, feeling like they work against you all the time?
I have some news – they are not! The thing stopping you is you and your content.
You need to create the right content, for your ideal customer at the right time. And this is what so many get wrong.
My 7 week course will give you everything you need to confidently create engaging media, to grow your followers in a timely way, who will trust you and ultimately buy from you. It doesn’t matter if you have 100 followers or 10,000 followers . – it is all about having the right followers who are engaged with what you are doing.
Get Social is a one stop, 7 week programme where you will be trained on all aspects of social media so by the end you have the skills, confidence and plan to promote yourself across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
What you will get on the course:
- A 7 week plan, all online using video conferencing, a private Facebook page and downloadable homework
- In week one, I will share how to complete your own social media audit (which i charge £150 for!) so you understand your strengths and weaknesses better. We will look at your competitors to assess threats and start to build your own comprehensive plan.
- In week 2-6 you will receive a video masterclass covering Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with a bonus session on live video for Facebook Live and Instagram Stories, packed full of actionable hints and tips. These sessions are interactable so you can ask questions and also recorded so you can refer back.
- Weekly homework to help you with your plan and to deliver the extensive tips you will receive in the masterclasses; covering branding, your ideal customer, your business goals and more.
- In week 7 we will assess plans, and how to put them into action, guiding you for the future.
- We will also cover: how to get a good social media/life balance, how to push yourself forward as the face of your brand (if you want to!), using it to get press and how to keep all networks aligned to your brand.
- A private Facebook group so you can ask questions of me and others throughout the 7 weeks. This will be open for 2 months afterwards too in case you need any other support.
Who is the course for?
The Indie Practice Get Social is for everyone, whether you are new to all networks, or just some. It is for businesses who want to grow their numbers but seem currently stuck. It is for businesses that want to take it to the next level.
It is for all industries, and NOT just for the wedding industry!
I have grown my own social media to over 120K using the skills I will share in the course. I have done some of this through adverts but mainly organically. From this I have been able to sell courses, books, products, workshops and more – in fact from this I have had TV and radio work as well as speaking gigs.
This course was first run in 2018 – and the people on it have taken their social media and more importantly their businesses to the nest level.
Here is what Clare from River Elliot Bridal has to say about the course:
I decided to sign up to Kate’s social media course because I really wanted to get a better understanding of how best to represent and promote my bespoke bridal business. It’s been the best decision for my business in a long time because I really feel that I have worked out who I am, what my business is and who my customer is. It’s been a real asset for me and I’ve received so much positive feedback on how I now use Instagram and Facebook. I’ve even had clients tell me they selected me above competitors based on my social media! I recommend anyone looking to define their brand and improve their social media presence to sign up to Kate’s course. It really was a game-changer for me.
The course starts on Monday January 7th 2019. The course is £145 for 7 weeks.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Want to get a personalised plan for your social media? Why not choose the VIP option and get two 30 mins 121s with me, one in week 2 and one in week 7. The VIP option is £195.
BOOK YOUR VIP PLACE NOW
(HUB members get a 10% discount)
Terms and Conditions:
All content, homework, masterclasses and concept are the copyright of Kate Beavis and The Indie Practice. This cannot be replicated in any form, at any time without permission.